Call For Speakers
Are you an expert in pharmaceutical packaging, labelling or artwork? Do you want to gain exposure among your peers as an industry expert?
If so, become a speaker at this year’s Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit being held on 18 – 20 June 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland.
Topics include, but are not limited:
- The role of packaging and labelling on supply chain efficiency
- How to get a return on investment from implementing barcodes with multi-functionality
- Optimising your packaging operations post-FMD
- Opportunities and challenges in artwork management
- Overcoming adverse patient reactions with effective tracking signals
- The next steps for patient safety and the logistics process after FMD and serialisation
- Understanding the regulatory ‘grey’ areas
- Improving patient adherence with smart packaging and engagement technology
- Overcoming challenges encountered during the packaging lifecycle
How to apply to become a speaker:
Simply email us with your name, job title, organisation and summary of your proposed topic. The deadline is Friday 15 February 2019.